NewsOldham v Bradford City: Stephen Warnock on a mission as he returns to Bantams

Homepage News
Porsrun
Flag: Albania

Oldham v Bradford City: Stephen Warnock on a mission as he returns to Bantams

Ungelesener Beitragvon Porsrun » So Feb 04, 2018 4:42 am

Bild

Back then, the Bantams’ home had been rocking, as Leeds United were dumped out of the League Cup in the most dramatic of fashions. Late goals from Billy Knott and James Hanson had been enough to seal a first home win ทาง เข้า sbobet ใหม่ ล่าสุด over their neighbours in almost 30 years, leaving the City fans in elated mood as Warnock and the rest of his Leeds team-mates slunk away into the night. Those joyous scenes could have not have been more contrasting with a week ago and the 36-year-old’s first game back at Bradford on loan from Burton Albion. He had ทาง เข้า sbobet ใหม่ ล่าสุด been an unused substitute for the visit of AFC Wimbledon so had a ringside seat to a 4-0 defeat so desperately poor it prompted the match-day DJ to play, ‘Road to Nowhere’ over the PA system as the teams left the field. A week on, however, and Warnock is ทาง เข้า sbobet ใหม่ ล่าสุด adamant that Valley Parade will soon rediscover its mojo courtesy of an upturn in form – starting with today’s trip to Oldham Athletic. “I did play that night,” said Warnock with a grimace when asked by The Yorkshire Post about City’s 2-1 derby win over Leeds in what proved to be Dave Hockaday’s final game in charge. “The atmosphere was electric. “I had obviously played there a few times when on loan (with City in 2002) but that night was incredible. It was my first time back at Bradford since I had been here all those years earlier.

Zurück zu „News“