NewsShock fans "Mahes" announced the stud suspension.

Homepage News
Flag: Algeria

Shock fans "Mahes" announced the stud suspension.

Ungelesener Beitragvon soksophoan » Mi Mär 07, 2018 5:30 am

Riyadh Mahler's Leicester City Wings Posted via Personal Account By saying that you want to leave the world of football. Amid the confusion of the fans. Because it is only 27 years old. Shocked football fans around the world when Riyadh Mahrez star Algeria's national team. "Fox" Leicester City team in the English Premier League announced through private media. Both Facebook and Twitter. The message. "After consulting with many doctors. I decided to ask away from football. My time as a professional footballer has come to an end. I have a few words I want to tell everyone. Thank you everyone for your kindness and support. They made me realize that this is a wonderful city. You will always be in my heart. "That's about 5 hours ago. The account on Twitter of Mahesley also retweeted the rhythm that he scored in the game opened by the King Power. Leicester City are always 1-1 with on Saturday, March 3, from the account of Leicester on Sunday March 4, when the 27-year-old Shin text was printed. With Twitter. "Never give up"sbo666

Zurück zu „News“